Gifting a dog owner is not always easy. Finding an awesome yet practical gift is a little bit challenging in this Internet age where we’ve seen it all… So, here are a few ideas you may like:
Being a new parent is extremely exciting and exhausting at the same time! If you have kids, you know it very well! Thankfully, there are some wonderful products out there to make life easier! Today, we’ll mention five of the most popular ones:
|Safety comes first! Baby proof your cabinets, toilets, doors, drawers and appliances with these baby safety locks! They come in black or white and are very easy to install: just peel and stick! If you prefer invisible locks (they are installed on the inside of the cabinets), then you can choose the magnetic safety locks. If your child has just started crawling everywhere, these baby safety locks are a lifesaver! Keep your little ones away from all the dangers in your home!|
|This Waterproof Crib Mattress Pad is best for protecting a baby's mattress from accidents while providing a comfortable sleep. Unlike other crib pads that shrink and ruin in the dryer, you will find this premium fitted crib pads are made to last. Cleaning up after an accident couldn't be easier. Simply toss it in the washer and then the dryer. No air-drying necessary!|
|This Natural White Noise Sound Machine combines American ingenuity and craftsmanship to create a lightweight, yet durable appliance capable of many years of reliable service. Marpac sound conditioners create a consistent, smooth sound of rushing air. The tone and volume of the sound are controlled by simply rotating the "cap" and "collar" of the housing. This "white noise" sound effectively masks unwanted noises and creates a sense of calm, making it easier to relax and/or sleep. These sound conditioners are recommended for infants, children and many others. The dual speed 980 is made of durable plastic housing suitable for travel or use in the home or office.|
|Get ready to travel! When it comes to car seats, one of the most popular choices is Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat. Engineered with innovative safety and convenience features, the NextFit is one of the the easiest convertible car seats to install accurately and securely. Other features include a removable infant insert for smaller babies, 5-point harness with 2-position chest clip, 6-position headrest with integrated harness adjustment, built-in belt lock-offs for installation with vehicle belt, machine-washable seat pad, and removable cup holder for use on either side of the seat. It comes in 3 color choices.|
|Keep all the toys organized with 3 Sprouts Storage Box! This box is the perfect storage solution for any room in your house. It measures 13" x 13" x 13" and comes in different designs (peacock, dragon, dog, rabbit, rhino, snake and many more). It is a perfect for staying organized and keeping toys off the floor!
Christmas is the season to share happiness and cool Christmas gifts with one another. Christmas delights shared with family members and friends make this Holiday the celebration of the whole year!
Many customs are observed every year in celebration of Christmas. All around, there is not a more famous symbol of Christmas than the Christmas tree. Trees everywhere in the United States are fully adorned with lights, decorations, and a star on top, ready for Santa to come and fill the beneath with gifts for the whole family.
With endearing Christmas lights and decorations all over your home, Santa finds it easy to locate your house; because the brilliant colors and charm of Christmas decorations on a home are enough to warm everyone’s heart during the festive period. Memories of stockings found throughout American homes that include gag gifts like coal, or little gifts, like candy, and socks make Christmas a jolly season.
Giving is Better than Receiving
Mother Theresa once said: “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
Everyone wants to give cool Christmas gifts during this season of joy. Although gifts do not only give satisfaction, they also reveal the reflections of the giver and the receiver; that is why buying gifts for other people is never simple and finding cool Christmas gifts that are good for anyone requires a good strategy. Buying gifts for women, men and children requires different approaches.
Cool Christmas Gifts for Men
To buy perfect gifts for men, you need to consider their hobbies and what they are attracted to; whatever will make them do their favorite undertakings more easily would certainly make them thrilled. Some men and mobile phones are inseparable pairs, while some fancy car accessories, bike accessories or pen. In reality, you need to figure out what that man craves for. Here are some cool Christmas gifts we love:
Cool Christmas Gifts for Women
It is a known fact how challenging it is to pick up the perfect gift for women, especially on an occasion like Christmas. Women usually are inclined to having a bigger expectation when it comes to gifts, therefore making the selection even more difficult. On the other hand, observing women closely can help out of this dilemma; although anything with a diamond touch could easily bring a smile to their faces.
Cool Christmas Gifts for Kids
Kids get highly excited during Christmas and that is the reason why parents derive immense pleasure in buying gifts for them. Sellers also feel the need to give discounts on kids’ toys. Kids can be given video games, musical instruments, toys and many more. For a girl child, make-up accessories, low-priced jewelry sets, Barbie and accessories can create that lasting memory about Christmas for her.
Who’s excited for Christmas?! I am! Everything about Christmas is fab and I include presents in this. Who doesn’t love getting presents? Sometimes it’s hard to find great gifts for everyone and you are then faced with the decision on whether or not to re-gift. If you choose to do so, then please read this first:
These days there are lots of gift ideas for different occasions. However, one particular idea that can really go down a treat is designer sunglasses. Everyone will appreciate the gift of a well-chosen pair of sun specks; a pair that really do suit them. It will be appreciated even more if the receiver is a fashion enthusiast.
To buy the right pair, however, you must put in some work. This will ensure that if you buy a special pair of Tom Ford sunglasses, for example, they are indeed the right pair and will be worn almost every day!
As well as thinking about style, you must also make sure you are buying a product you can trust to do what it says on the tin, which is to protect the eyes from UV rays.
So what do you have to do?
Be sure you know the person’s face shape
Many people live with family or spouses and then find it really hard to picture their face shape when stood in a store ready to make a purchase. In fact, some people don’t know their own face shape. The easiest way to work out face shape is to take some measurements. Obviously, the element of surprise goes out of the window as soon as you tell the receiver that you want to measure their face. Without context this could be a very strange request.
Measuring the person’s face
The first step is to measure the cheekbone from top to bottom starting from just beneath the eyes down to the start of the chin. Do this for both sides of the face and make a note of the number.
The second step is to measure round the jawbone of the individual starting from one part of the face to the other. The measurement should start below the ears and then move around the bottom of the face and write down the number
The third step is to measure face length from the start of the hairline down to the chin, making sure you pass the tape over the nose. Make a note of this too.
The fourth step is to measure the width of the forehead from one side of your hairline to the other side. Start the measurement half way between your top hairline and eyebrows and write this down too.
Now that you have the measurements, you will be able to determine what face shape the person falls under.
A square shaped face will have the same length and width across the face. A round face will have a bigger measurement for the forehead measurement. An oval face will have longer measurements for the jawbone than face length.
You can also keep the measurements for when you are about to shop. Using this measurement, you will be able to find sunglasses with frame that will fit perfect on the face of the gift recipient.
If you can’t take measurements get a picture of the individual with the face showing clearly. Ask him or her to send over a selfie if you don’t have one. Take the picture to the shop, or send it to the customer rep if you are buying online, and you will be sure of getting a style to suit the face shape.
If you want to find out about which styles and frames suit which face shapes there are lots of guides out there. Obviously style is a pretty personal thing so make sure you think about the receiver’s taste in clothing and attitude to fashion. If you get the right style for their face shape, and you really think about what they will like, you will be far more like to get it right.
Is everyone telling you that long-distance relationships don’t work? Do you want to prove them wrong? In this case, start exploring the simplest ways to deepen your connection with your soul mate. Create trust, show your support, improve your daily communication, increase your level of flexibility and be generous. Every once in a while, surprise your beloved with a long distance relationship gift that will let him/her know that you care.
What Should You Look for?
Contrary to popular belief, the best presents are not the most expensive ones, but the ones that create powerful, unforgettable emotions and make both of you stay in sync, even when physical distance is threatening to bury your love story. Buy and send gifts that enable you to share something with the one that means the world to you.
Try to defy time zone differences by reading the same book, playing the same video game or watching the same movie at the same time. Who would have thought that your common taste in books, movies or video games could bring you closer in no time? All these products represent accessible, fabulous gift ideas, especially if you can actually find a book or a movie that has a special meaning for you two. Here are 6 other long distance relationship gift suggestions that you and your better half might appreciate.
1) Matching Pillow Cases. Nothing says “I love you and I miss you” louder than a set of matching pillow cases with a funny, “my side, her side” type of message. These cute items basically show that you hate to sleep by yourself and you feel willing to share your living space and your whole life with a very special someone.
2) Dual Time Watch. Are you having a hard time trying to understand her schedule and adapt to it, because of the time zone difference? Don’t let this small impediment compromise your relationship. Buy her a sleek dual time watch. Or better yet, get her the modern Seiko Multi Time Clock with Dual Displays or the superb Bulova Black Wood Dual Time Clock. Both models are extremely versatile, tasteful decorative elements that would look good in just about any type of home.
3) Personalized Everyday Items. Love is in the tiniest details. You don’t have to break the bank to be able to afford insanely expensive gifts for your beloved one. In most cases, tiny but essential everyday items could represent the perfect present idea and will help you both stand the test of time. You could choose to buy a set of matching coffee mugs, a personalized keychain, a classy wallet or bracelets with charms. You can’t go wrong with either one of these items: they are affordable, practical and beautiful at the same time.
4) Picture Frames. A picture frame on his or her desk says it all: you are in love and are 100% determined to make things work. You may not share the same home or office, but you don’t plan to let distance stand in your way. By simply conducting an online search, you can find thousands of different attractive models in your price range, available in various colors, shapes and sizes. You know what they say: a picture is worth more than one thousand words. Take a good one, frame it and turn it into the most meaningful memory. The Malden Linear Black Picture Frame is a great option that you may want to factor in.
5) Plush Toy Bouquets. We will let you in on a little secret: you are never too old for toys. If flowers aren’t really your thing and you’d rather spend a little more money on a heart-melting gift that will help you swipe your girl off her feet, send one of those adorable plush toy bouquets. Custom arrangements are usually available, so you can personalize your amazing present as you see fit. After all, what could be sweeter than a bunch of unicorns, teddies or puppies that instantly put a smile on anyone’s face?
6) Girlfriend/Boyfriend Pillow. Worried that your girlfriend/boyfriend may need a big hug when you’re not around? At this point, one of the funniest, most appreciated long distance relationship gifts can actually solve your problem and help you attain peace of mind. Girlfriend/boyfriend pillows are the perfect companions: they are a good shoulder to cry on and can become an ideal sleeping bed mate that won’t threaten your relationship in any way. This gift will give you the certainty that your loved one is in good hands even when you’re miles away from home. Apart from their cool factor, these pillows also offer the firmest sleeping support.
Stuffed with microbeads and covered by a removable, resistant microfiber shirt, this type of pillow is easy to care for. Need another reason to buy this item? If so, think about it from a different angle: your partner in crime will be able to get a good night’s rest in the arms of an optimal substitute, without being forced to deal with snoring or any tossing and turning. This product could become an excellent long-term investment.
Summer is here and that’s great news for kids! They are on vacation! Here are just a few things you can do with your kids to keep them active, occupied and have some fun:
– have a karaoke or a dance party
– go bowling, swimming or mini-golfing
– go bike riding or horse riding
– camp in the backyard
– go on day trips
– build a Tree House
– have a pillow or whipped cream fight (yay!)
– volunteer at an animal shelter
But, before you do any of these activities, make sure they have enough t-shirts! Kids can get dirty easily! Here is a selection from our favorite designers; most of these t-shirts can be personalized:
It’s springtime! Check out these beautiful spring designs!
Personalized Owlivia Cartoon Phone Case – Galaxy Galaxy SIII Cases by Etoonsy
Browse more Etoonsy Casemate Cases at Zazzle
Today’s selection of Mother’s Day gifts includes designs created by some of our loyal Facebook fans: Olympia, Sarah and Valerie. Click on their names to visit their stores. We also included a couple of gifts from our sister site: Etoonsy. Enjoy our selection and don’t forget to join 1 Happy Corner on Facebook and Twitter.
Cute Owlivia Cartoon on Women's Raglan – for Mom T Shirts by Etoonsy
Design a custom print t shirt online at zazzle.com
March is National Craft Month so we chose few gift ideas featuring this theme; many of them can be personalized or come in different styles:
Pottery Painting Arts and Crafts Birthday Party Personalized Announcements by InvitationBlvd
See more Party Invitations at zazzle.com
I Love Craft- Kawaii Sewing Machine Refrigerator Magnets by MayaBellaCreations
Browse more Craft Magnets at Zazzle
Knitting...it's sitting for creative people. shirts by PlumRaisin
Design unique customized t shirts.
Sweet Pink Candy Daisies Flowers Girly Pattern Fun Vinyl Binder by fatfatin_design
Look at other Fatfatin Binders at zazzle.com
Happy National Pi Day! Here are a few things you should know about Pi… I’ll try not to be too mathematical:
- Pi is the ratio of a circumference to diameter of a circle.
- It was first called Pi in 1706 by William Jones.
- Pi is the first letter in the Greek word “perimidos” (“perimeter” in English).
- Both π (Piwas) and the letter p are the sixteenth letter in the Greek and English alphabets, respectively.
- The symbol of Pi has been used regularly only for the past maybe 250 years.
- Pi is a never-ending number.
- The approximation of Pi is 3.14.
- The current world record for Pi digits recitation is held by CHAO LU (from China) who in 2005 recited an unbelievable 67,890 digits!
- The 20 digits of Pi: 3.1415926535897932384
- Why March 14? Well, mainly because of the date’s representation as 3/14 in month/day format.
Albert Einstein was born on March 14… or 3/14… 🙂
Come To The Nerd Side We Have Pi Laptop Computer Sleeve by Ricaso_Skins
Shop for another laptop sleeve.
In the last couple of years, we noticed a trend in gift giving: owls! So, we decided to find a few owl themed gifts! We hope you’ll like them all. Some of these cute gifts can be personalized or may come in different colors. Enjoy!